Embracing Purpose is designed to help you discover and live your God-given purpose based on your unique design from Him. It is an equipping tool to maximize your gifts for the kingdom so that you will experience true joy in LIFE – in Living Intentionally For Eternity.
By far the best way to experience the material is in the context of a small group. Why? Because of the…
- Feedback you receive about yourself from others.
- New insights you gain as you process aloud with others in the group.
- Activity of the Holy Spirit operating in the body, that small group of believers.
CLASS INFORMATION | CHOOSE CLASS
Class duration: 11 weeks
Class sessions: 1.5 hours each, except for session 1 which is 2 hours.
Homework: Expect to spend approximately 2 hours per week
Total Cost: $55 ($95 value!) paid for upon registration
That price includes:
- Embracing Purpose Self-Discovery Workbook + shipping & handling ($30)
- Servants by Design, an online personality inventory + supplement, part of lesson 5 ($20, option b)
- Class fee to cover Zoom platform ($5)
- Online video series – Your leader will share access ($40 when purchased separately)
From author Linda Slaton –
If you’re thinking about joining a group, I encourage you to come committed and curious. Committed, because this is no light study. For maximum benefit you will need to attend each session and complete all homework. Curious about yourself and God as well as about your fellow group members because the more curious you are about what makes others tick, the more insight you will have about yourself, your value and your unique contribution. You are a multi-faceted work of art, uniquely created by God to uniquely contribute to His world. Please join us and bring a friend along!
Tell us your preferences and if we get enough interest, we’ll open another group. Be as broad as you can.