Self Discovery Workbook
Ten lessons requiring approximately two hours of homework per week.
- Lessons 1 – 7: Three components:
- Narrative of author’s journey from Failure to Thrive to Abundant Life
- Bible study to explore our Shared Purpose common to all believers
- Self-discovery exercises to determine your Specific Purpose, the unique way God created you to partner with Him in His purposes.
- Lesson 5 is devoted to an online personality inventory and costs $15.
- Lessons 8 – 10: Answer three key questions:
- Who am I? Find a descriptor for your Unique Design
- What am I to do? Craft your Purpose Statement
- How am I to do it? Develop a Purpose Plan
The final section of the workbook includes stories of women who are pursuing their purpose, blessing God and others with their gifts and being blessed in return. They are women living the kind of life God planned all along –the Abundant Life.
Research is clear. To discover your purpose you must know who you are and most of us don’t. We go through life in a fog about who we are, what we want, value and believe and then wonder why life seems so pointless at times. Even with a rich relationship with Christ, we can lack direction, passion and joy. This is not want God wants for us. Not even close.